Friday, October 2, 2009

It's Autumn time...

I love FALL!! (I love Utah Falls even more, there is nothing better than watching the mountains turn bright colors!)

Goodbye......swim suits, shorts, summer dresses, flip flops(for the kids at least.) Today I put away all these things including the swim diapers!
Hello.......cute jeans, layers, sweaters, hoodies, jackets and boots! It felt so good organizing the kids closets. Putting away things that will hopefully fit next summer, stashing away the things I could never let go, and giving the rest to friends who have kids that can wear them.

The most bitter-sweet part of the day was getting out Ellery's FRESH, BRAND NEW (Not something my kids get often.) WHITE CARTERS onsies (the only REAL onsies in my opinion!) size 24 MONTH. Once she is out of these she is out of them forever, my baby is growing up :(
P.S. Can you believe that when Porter was the age Ellery is RIGHT NOW....Ellery was days away from being born? CRAZY!
HAPPY FALL ALL!!!!!!

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

I love it all too! Fall clothes are the cutest!! And I also just reorganized the closet :) Is it so sad that I get such a thrill out of it, lol? Hopefully we have a few weeks before winter gets here ;)

Kristie said...

Jealous of your fall! It is summer here!!!! Is your husband at University of Chicago?