Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Nothing new....

Nothing new with us. Other than the boy who decides to tear apart his room and play rather than go to bed. (This is fine with us for now, it is so much better than having him come out of his room every 2 min.)

Happy THANKSGIVING from these cuties!!!! We are in Kirtland, OH enjoying EVERY second with Grandpa and Grandma!!!!!!
(I was just happy to get Porter looking my way in the above picture and then below you can always get a cheeser from her!)

P.S. Happy shopping on Friday, anyone crazy like me and will be at Old Navy at 3am? Or Toys R Us at midnight?

6 comments:

Liz Smith said...

your cuties are definitely packed with cutey cuteness! and no, i will definitely not be at toys 'r us on friday....hahaha...but i do wish you the best of luck; don't be afraid to throw some elbows! :) oh, and try not to get lost on the way back home. ;) ;) ;)

Jami West said...

Too cute!! I can't get enough of Porter and Ellery. So so so cute! Sounds like you guys are having a great time.

lindsay said...

I was at Kohl's at 4 am. I finally called it quits after 6 hours. What a rush!

Kolbi Young said...

Just wanted to let you know, I made your chicken and rice soup today and it was delightful! We loved it! Thanks for passing it along :)

Kristie said...

CUTE KIDS!

Stephanie said...

YES!! I am ALL for the room being torn apart if it means he'll stay in there and possibly fall asleep (like Jack is doing right now - playing quietly, but not asleep...yet, I hope!) :)