Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks Walmart!

While visiting my local Walmart today I noticed they got some new carts. I love them. Now we have all seen the carts that can hold young kids up front facing each other making MY kids fight over leg, hand and toy holding space (You know we all do it, give them a toy and put it away in front of the check out isle.) It is also a lot easier to maneuver. Anywho this is awesome and it even leaves space for a child in the front. (Lindsay and Kerri all your kiddos can go in this cart!!!!!)
One of my kids favorite things was thinking they were both pushing the cart!
Our weekend in Kirtland was fabulous! We love having nothing to do in the little town and love every second we get with G&G. Here is Grandpa helping Ellery put on his shoes, she was so HAPPY!!This picture isn't the greatest but the moment was priceless. We were watching the Thanksgiving Day Parade, and the Rockettes came on....Here comes Ellery. "Kick...kick...kick..." so funny!
Late nights staying up finishing moms Coke. (I don't even like Coke that much but man it tasted good this weekend.)
And for all you Gillmore Girls fans out there. There is a charming little street in Willoughby, OH that has it's own Lukes!!!!
A hardware store turned into a coffee shop (yes, I know his is a diner, but it is where Lorelei gets her coffee fix). It's on a corner and everything. I imagine Luke's apartment up above, and how I wish the ice cream parlor across the street was Taylor's Soda Shoppe!

3 comments:

lindsay said...

at the good walmart or the nasty one?

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Nasty one:( but I had to run and get some tulle to make Ellers a tutu for Christmas!

Linds Forrest said...

Hi!! Ok so they live in Aurora (i think). It's by Naperville. I will tell him you were interested so you can comment and get better details from him. I'm sure he would love to tell you about the restaurant! :) Glad you are doing well. Sorry I do'nt comment more, but I do get excited everytime you post! :)