Saturday, November 7, 2009

Snuggie

A while back I posted about how much Ellery loves her babies and getting them all wrapped up!
Well.... Looks like Porter enjoys it too. He loves getting a blanket and wrapping up his baby!
Only difference is THIS is his baby!
Goofy boy! He loves to "Snuggie Thonas" (the "n" in Thomas is not a typo, that's how he says it!)Speaking of babies, check out Ellery's baby dolls. Every morning when I ask Ellery if she wants to do her hair she says "YA, YA, BOW!!!!!" I have trained her well!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute... at first I thought you were going to post that you actually bought a Snuggie! Jake and I totally make fun of them whenever we see their commercials but I secretly want one.

HayleeBean said...

I'm obviously mom's rebellious daughter for not always putting bows in Molly's hair... mom should be proud of you.

Weston and William's Blog said...

Mindi- this post made me smile- how adorable your kids are!!! I love that Porter wraps Thomas in a blanket!! lol! And then the bows for the dolls- awwwwwwwwww!! Too cute!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh your kids are sooo cute!!!