Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Okay, so it's been a while since I have updated this blog! We are still in Utah and having soooooo much fun! Christmas was a blast. We got in around 4:00 Utah time and did not get to my parents house until almost 6:30, I could not believe the snow that was coming down it was crazy. We were just happy we were able to land. Christmas Eve was spent with my family and we split Christmas as evenly as we could. It was so much fun playing with Porter and all of his new toys.

Since Christmas we have been running all over the place. We have had a list of places we just had to go while we were home. My first stop was Cafe Rio, we went the day after Christmas, and will be going back very shortly! It has been so much fun catching up with family and seeing how much everyone has grown. If you know the Butterfield family there are so many kids to watch grow up in the short 4 months that we have been gone. We got to see our niece Olivia for the first time (already 3 months old.) We also got to see Molly, Easton, Jack, Joshua (they have changed the most!) We got to see Tiffany's pregnant belly and my shrinking mom and sister, way to go girls! And that is just to name a few!!!
(sorry no pictures this time, I will be posting shortly with some new updates!)

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That is so awesome Porter is walking! I am glad you are enjoying the good ol Cafe Rio, life is not perfect without Cafe Rio in it! Hope you enjoy your stay. Happy New Year!

Jessica said...

I've been to Cafe Rio since we got here too... so good! Enjoy your time with family.

Stephanie said...

I'll still leave a comment, even though you aren't so far away right now. I love to hear about your adventures...can't wait for the next installment!!? :D