Thursday, January 24, 2008

Random!

So the other day I was looking around at other people's blogs, some I don't even know (which I tend to do.) And came across this and it looked fun. It is a little get to know you questionnaire, you are supposed to answer the questions using Google, you put your answer in, and then find an image of your answer. And I have to say it was pretty fun to look at what things pull up when you plug in your answer.

So here it goes...
How old are you?

Where do you live?
What is your middle name?

What is your occupation?

What is your favorite movie?

What is your favorite color?
(I couldn't decide? I love them both)






What do you like to do in your spare time?



What is your favorite food?


What is your favorite music?



What is your favorite book?

It was fun you guys should try it!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's fun! I also love How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days, so good. And, as you probably noticed, I LOVE to blog too. It's good to get to know you better.

HayleeBean said...

OOoh. I like this one. Maybe I'll try it!