Friday, January 25, 2008

aahhh ahh ahhHHH!

You know that noise you make right before your child does something he isn't supposed to do? Well Porter is FINALLY understanding the word NO and even better he understands that noise. He is such a good little boy when he hears those two things he does stop getting into, or stops doing what he knows he is not supposed to. But you also get this face, to tell you the truth it cracks me up! He furrows his brow and sticks out his lips and makes this little moaning sound. (Kinda like a "Shucks, you caught me.") It is to cute!

But don't you dare try and make that face back to him because he is serious, and this is what you will get in return!


But the best part about it is, like I said he is such a good boy and immediately stops whatever it is he was doing! Man I love this boy!!!!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL, those are some funny faces! That's cool that you got pictures of them all. I want to know your secret on the NO thing... Sophie thinks that NO is a funny word and just laughs when I say it! I try to sound mean but she thinks it funny... how do you do it? What a good boy!

Stephanie said...

So sad, Porter man...aww, what a face! I love that you got pictures of them! He is the cutest, even when he's upset.

Tamara Jacobs said...

That little face is the cutest! He seems like such a sweet little guy!

Carli said...

how did you get a picture of him making that face. You must have pinched him or something. How many months is he now...I was trying to figure it out the other day, but I couldn't remember. Love

Ereka said...

Ahh... Porter... It was fun having you guys home for awhile... This is your retarted brother Jodan that looks at blogs while he's bored at school and work... Do you miss Utah yet?