Saturday, March 8, 2008

Daddy's little Boy or Daddy's little Girl?




Porter loves anything that goes on the head even if it means wearing mom's headbands and clips! I know it is just because he sees me wearing them, and anything that goes on the head is okay with Porter! And well the beads...he found these a while ago and loves to play with them. But to have a clip in his hair and then go and play with his beads makes us a little nervous! :)
WHaTevER!!
Porter is all boy and we love him to pieces!!! Here he is with TRULY his favorite thing to put on his head! Daddy's HATS!! (P.S. I love that he puts them on backwards like this!)
We love our porter BOY, he loves CARS, BALLS, BLOCKS, BOOKS and daddy's HATS and SHOES! I can not tell you how many times a day Jason and I are always saying how dang cute he is, and how lucky we are to have him! Love you Monkey!

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Mindi, I found your blog from Lindsey's blog, how are you? Porter is absolutely adorable. Congratulations on #2 on the way.

Linds Forrest said...

He he... he's a girly man. Just teasin. He is sooo cute and I absolutely love that you put him in overalls and then he had a baseball hat on. He is so adorable!! I hope you are feeling well. When is your due date?!

Jessica said...

That's cute. It makes me laugh sometimes how much kids just don't care how they look, they don't understand all of this crap about what's exceptable and what's not. They just want to do what's fun!! I find it refreshing.

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. Porter is getting SO big! I love the "wearing things" phase! It's so cute to see what they try to wear next. Oh, and I don't know if I have told you this lately, but you look absolutely stunning! You are such a cutie prego!!

Anonymous said...

I luv the hat Porter, and Breck is jealous of your pearls.