Monday, March 31, 2008

Grammy's QUILTS

My STINKIN' cute boy!!
This morning I walked into Porter's room to see what he was doing and this is what I found. We keep some of his toys in his closet, and next to that he has his blankets folded up on a Tupperware. Well.... he had pulled down all of his quilts and had them in the middle of the room laying on them, cuddling them, hiding under them, relaxing you name it. He was so happy and content for quite some time. Man I love him!





Since I was posting about Grammy's Quilts, I just have to say how lucky my babies are to have a grandma like my mom to make them the cutest quilts in the world. Here is a picture of "Little Miss's" quilts. I can't decide which one I like best, they are way too cute!! Thanks Mom!
Ha, Ha Jason just asked me if I staged any of those poses of Porter. No Way that was all Porter!

4 comments:

Laci said...

hey mindi!! im so glad i found your blog! Porter is so darling...what a sweetie! I hope you're liking your hair! :o) Let me know if you have any questions. Anyway, i'm glad i have a new blog to check! here's to blogging!:o)

Jessica said...

That's pretty stikin' cute! Your mom is very talented, you are lucky! We have been blessed with a talented quilter, Dan's mom, but I don't think we appreciate her quilts as well as Porter does his. :)

Linds Forrest said...

Those quilts are amazing! I love your Mom, please tell her hi for me. I always think of her whenever I eat jicama. Some achievement day activity! :) I hope your belly is feeling well. I am so excited for you!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh he is so sweet. Those quilts are beautiful! You're mom is so awesome to make all those for your babies. That's so fun!