Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

This morning we woke up and sent Porter out into the living room to get his Easter basket and of course the first thing he goes for is the ball. Anytime we are in a store with those big ball containers he just freaks out and has to play with the balls. He also got some blocks, this kid is a stacking maniac!


Here he is in his cute new church outfit and his Easter basket.
He hated the grass in the basket, I don't know if it was the feeling of it our what, but he hated it!


He wasn't sure what to think about the bubbles. It was so cute every time we blew some he would say "OH!"

And last but not least we went out this afternoon to collect some more Easter eggs. It is still so cold here in Chicago. You can't tell by the pictures but there is still snow on the ground from 2 days ago. And so sad to say, my boy came back in for the first time smelling like a little OUTSIDE BOY! and I know you all know what I mean. That smell that little boys get when they go and play outside. So sad:(

I hope you all had a wonderful EASTER and took time to remember our Savior, and the sacrifice he made for each one of us. And the blessing he is in our lives. Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Easter to you too! That's so funny he had such strong dislike for the grass in his Easter basket.

Linds Forrest said...

Happy Easter! Looks like Porter had one sweet Easter basket! Girl, I want to see you and your cute belly!!

Kolbi Young said...

Hi Mindi! I'm glad you found my blog too! Looks like you are doing great and had a nice Easter....I'm glad the Easter bunny made it to your house! That makes it fun to celebrate holidays with Porter! He is such a cute boy! Congrats on the new baby.....It's good to know how you are doing and what you are up to!

Linds Forrest said...

I just read your side panel.. only 8 weeks left!! WOW!! I hope you are feeling well and doing well. That is soooo exciting!