Monday, March 3, 2008

Here fishy, fishy!

Shedd Aquarium
A few weeks ago my friends and I thought it would be fun to take our kids to Shedd Aquarium since there was like an entire week where all the museums and things down town were free. Porter and I thought it was a lot of fun and we saw some really cool stuff. Even though we didn't get to see the REALLY fun stuff you still had to pay for (dolphins and a baby beluga.)
Stingray

The kiddos (oops...I cut off Leah's head)

I thought the turtles were a lot of fun, and look at the cool under-belly of the Stingray!


This snake was HUGE and we got to see them feed it lunch (a rabbit) that is why she is all coiled up she is digesting! YUM!!

The coolest thing was in the center of the Aquarium there was a HUGE tank with way cool animals. I was too stupid to know how to turn off my flash so most of my pictures didn't turn out :(. So some of the other cool things we saw were some sharks, an AWESOME Sea Turtle that was gigantic, and some Sea Horses that looked like they were glowing! Other than that we saw lots of fish!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That's cool, free days are the best!! That snake is so gross. But Porter is cute. :) You look adorable by the way in your picture on the side, love your belly!

Stephanie said...

How did Porter like it? That's great that there were free days!

The Tenney's said...

how fun! i want to take Kaitlyn to the aquarium here so she can see Nemo up close! I'm so glad you have found such fun friends out there and you get to do so much fun stuff! just tell those little girls to watch out, Kaitlyn still has dibbs! :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

Cute pictures. I TAG you!! look at my blog to see:)

Linds Forrest said...

That looks like so much fun!! I can't wait till I get to go on fun field trips with my kids. And I love that you acknoledged (spelling?) on cuting that girls head off in the picture... for some reason I thought it was funny!

Linds Forrest said...

Your belly is soooo cute!! You are one of the prettiest pregnant girls! Secretly I am jealous....

Anonymous said...

Loos super fun. Too bad the Beluga took MULA. Saylor is dying to see her namesake--remember baby beluga???