Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tag I'm it

Blast From the Past Tag...
What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little? Grease and Saturdays Warrior


Which character or star? Sandy and Emily

Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die? One time I was hanging out at my friend Carli's house, we were chatting on her bed when all of a sudden I let out the BIGGEST fart, it came with no warning! It is defiantly one of those you had to be there moments.

Your proudest moment or accomplishment? Being a mom!

What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? Uncle Jessie (John Stemos)

What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father? Oh goodness, I think I have a few from both.

What did you want to change your name to when you were little? I hated my name when I was a little girl. I thought it sounded like a "little girl" name and always said "Can you imagine someone calling me Grandma Mindi?" So that being said...I wanted to change it to Ashlyn.

Who was your first kiss? If you count around 3 years old it was Chirstopher Welch. I would have to say Josh Warner (9th grade).

What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Silly, cute, and happy!

What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? Are you ready for this...Jerbaus, Jnco's, wide leg Lucky's, Doc Martins, overalls, those nasty butterfly clips, you name it I wore it!

What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? Interior Design.

And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? Interior Design or Teacher

What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? Too many! But my favorite times to laugh is when it is WAY to late at night and you will laugh at the stupidest things until your stomach hurts and you start to cry!

Favorite memories of hanging out with your best friends? Sleepovers

What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents? I have to say I always tried to be a parent pleaser, but I KNOW I got in trouble plenty. I do remember the consequence that made me the most upset was my Sophomore year in High School. I got in trouble and my parents told me I couldn't go out that weekend. So of course it had to be that weekend when I got asked out on my first official date and I had to say NO! They must have been really mad to not let a girl who was pleading to do whatever it took to go on that date.

What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? Get married as soon as possible and have children.

And last but not least...What is your 5 year plan now? Be a mom to the cutest kids in the world, help Jason finish Law School and get a job. Be happy!

I would like to tag....Jessica, Mary, and Kari!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Reading this I realized how alike we really are! We almost had the same first kiss too, Josh Warner was my 2nd kiss! So funny.

AND NOW, FURTHER ADO said...

I must agree with almost everything from your "tag" Uncle Jesse, Sandy, Emily, etc. Oh those were the days...