Monday, April 21, 2008

ABC Tag

A} ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached, 4 years in July.
B} BEST FRIEND: Jason
C} CAKE OR PIE: CAKE!

D} DAY OF CHOICE: Sunday, I get Jason all day long!
E} ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Johnson's baby lotion, not for Porter or the baby. I am OBSESSED! and Burt's Bees chap stick!
F} FAVORITE COLOR: Pink, but to wear I like green.
G} GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: WORMS, but I love both!
H} HOMETOWN: So Jo
I} INDULGENCE: buying ribbon, I have been making bows like crazy!
J} JANUARY OR JULY: July
K} KIDS?: Porter and a baby girl in a few weeks!
L} LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT: My family
M} MARRIAGE DATE: July 31, 2004
N} NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS: 2 sisters and 2 brothers, Kari, Haylee, Jordan, & Landon.
O} ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples
P} PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Being alone, and deathly afraid of snakes. (I can't even watch them on TV.)
Q} QUOTE: "Because Nice Matters"
R} REASON TO SMILE: Porter
S} SUPERMAN OR WONDERWOMAN? Superman, he's HOT!
T} TAG 5 PEOPLE: Anyone who wants 2

U} UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME: I have a phone phobia, I hate making phone calls. Even to people I know well.
V} VEGETABLES: They are ok!
W} WORST HABIT: procrastination
X} X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound
Y} YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Cereal, and ice cream
Z} ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces

What's a post without my LITTLE MAN!
Out on our Sunday walk.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great tag! I'm still a tag or two behind, but this one looks fun. And Porter is growing SO much, he is of course the most adorable thing ever! :)

Valerie Plowman said...

I am still alive--but way behind! I just got back from a week in DC--which was so great! I am going to post today. I swear. :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

I can't believe how big Porter is getting. He is so cute!

Megan said...

Mindi,
I am so dumb I just got it ABC tag each starts with the letter of the alphabet. THanks for posting a pic of you when you are prego, you look cute. It's fun to read those and learn more about people. Good luck soon when you have your baby.