Monday, April 28, 2008

OBSESSION!

YOU WOULD THINK I HAVE THREE LITTLE GIRLS! Try one baby girl who isn't even here yet! I cannot stop! It is an addiction, I get such joy in the finished product! I know there are so many people out there making and selling bows (especially in Utah). It is not as big out here in Illinois so therefore, I figure that hopefully there are some people out here who see and enjoy these bows that I love to make SOOOOOOOO much! And will want me to make some for them. I am not banking on anything happening but I would love to do this as just a fun thing on the side.

Here are some of my recent favorites!




And here is my little man getting jealous of me taking pictures of bows. I think he is ready for me to be done! (Oh yes, that would be the "Little Miss" in front of Porter. I am getting huge!)

8 comments:

Carly said...

Mindi, they are darling! I had a small chuckle to myself when I saw this post, because it reminded me of the slight jealousy I had when we were younger of all your cute bows! Now "Little Miss" can make all her friends jealous!

Jessica said...

Great job!! I will have to copy your style. I have patience to make things work but I lack the creative factor to know how to put them together... You could totally sell them!

Linds Forrest said...

Holy crap girl, those are the cutest bows!!! I LOVE that you have sooo many, I will probably be the same way! :) Your belly is darling. I got so excited when it was captured in that picture of Porter. Hope you are still feeling good!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh, Mindi, you are so talented! I wouldn't even know where to begin! They are all so cute :)

the murdocks said...

Dang girl you are talented! Those are cute. You are selling them right? You need to open your own etsy shop!

Kolbi Young said...

Let's hope Little Miss is born with hair!! Hailey and I were bald until we were one. Oh, well, it is a good you can attach the bows to headbands ;) I'm sure she will be all decked out and beautiful!

About Qdoba....if you go there...Tyler and I loved the chicken queso burrito with a variety of salsas, sour cream and cheese. It is yummy! It is also huge, so you may have leftovers for lunch the next day!

Andrea said...

Those are really cute. I want to make them and I don't even have a child!

Carli said...

Mindi, those bows are so cute that I want to put them in my hair, or maybe Gabe's. Do you think Donny would care?