Monday, April 7, 2008

These are a few of my FAVORITE things.....

So this is fun PORTER got tagged!

1. Food, he is a total social eater. He could have just had a huge meal, and will still go beg off of the person who has food.
2. His cow. (His wooden ride on toy he learned to walk with.) It has now turned into a "cart" he still pushes it around with his sippy cup or other toys on it's back. Forget sitting and riding it.
3. Sleeping, we will lay him down for his nap or bed time and he will kick and flap his arms and open wide for his Binky!
4. Binky's
5. Cars
6. Balls
7. Blocks
8. Shoes
9. Going "Bye-Bye"
10. Getting his back tickled.
11. Bananas, he gets so excited when he sees them in the grocery store.
12. Blowing kisses, more than just the hand gesture, he makes the biggest "MMMAAAA" sound. Probably the cutest thing you will ever hear and see.
13. Getting chased around the house, he will get so nervous and back himself into a corner and run back and forth GIGGLING the entire time.
14. Walking up the stairs like a "big boy."
15. Playing on Mom's and Dad's bed.
16. The broom
17. The IPOD, music in general.
18. The hairspray bottle
19. Opening and closing cupboards.
20. Remote controls
As you can see I could go on forever!!!! He is truly the cutest boy in the entire world. He has the funnest personality and is soooo sweet. You can always count on him to give you the best hugs and wettest kisses! I love him to death!!!!

Porter now tags.....KAITLYN, JACK, KAYDEE, and SOPHIE.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a fun tag! So, do you just name their favorite things...or is there a set number (like 20)? I wonder if I could think of more than 5...
Anyhoo, I love that the first thing you put on Porter's list is food/eating (especially bananas!) So fun!

The Stanley's said...

Thanks for tagging Kaydee- how fun! We were just looking at your blog and she pointed to Porter and said "Cute- Mama look cute!" I have to agree with her; Porter is SOO CUTE!

Jessica said...

So cute, especially the kisses he blows. I'd like to see that, hilarious!

The Staples Fam said...

Mindi
Your pictures are darling. I didn't even realize that you were pregnant, and it looks like the baby is coming soon! Congrats :)

Linds Forrest said...

He is such a little stud! How could he not be with you as his Momma. Seriously, the more I hear about this guy I just want to take him home with me because he is so cute!!

Heather H said...

What a fun tag. I found your blog through Justin Sorenson's, just so you dont think I am some crazy person looking at your cute boy!