Sunday, April 13, 2008

Adventures in BABYSITTING!

My little lover. So tonight our ward had an all adult activity, which meant Porter had his first teenage babysitter. Since we only have Porter right now, it worked out nicely to have one girl watch both Porter and our friends little girl Madelyn. Well to get to my Point...It sounds like the night went pretty well because when we came home Porter ran to greet us, and as I was holding him he leans over to his babysitter and gives her a BIG OL' KISS on the cheek!
To most people this doesn't sound like a big deal, which it's not. Don't get me wrong, I love that he is affectionate. It's just the fact that he does not do that to ME without some prodding. And he freely gave out kisses to this girl that he had only known for 3 hours. What the heck!

P.S. The activity tonight was the MEN'S cook-off. There were a few categories and Jason decided to enter in "Utah's Best." So of course we made some good old FRY SAUCE and Jason ended up winning 2nd Place to Joseph Jello (layered, multi-colored jello).

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Congrats on a big step, with the teenage babysitter, I am still too chicken... maybe when she's a little bit older. :) Oh and I totally feel for you with the kiss thing, Sophie gives her doll and stuffed animals kisses ALL DAY but is yet to give me one!! Maybe it's because I can't properly demonstrate kissing myself... but it still HURTS!
Way to go on the fry sauce, darn layered jello... have to admit it's a classic though.