Monday, April 14, 2008

Porter at the Park

**Get ready for picture overload**
This park is so cool, and so close to our house. It has the coolest ground covering. It is like a spongy turf, that if he were to fall it would not hurt one bit.


He loved walking up, and RUNNING down the hill with Dad.

And leave it up to my son to be entertained by the simplest of things. You can't tell by the pictures but there is a steep edge to get from the wood chips to the turf. He was so content to walk up and down, and up and down FOREVER! And then of course clap for himself!
And this is what it looked like when it was time to leave. This is not like Porter, he is usually just fine to leave something that he is enjoying. But he was so MAD at us when it was time to go. Looks like we will have to return soon, and often!!


7 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute pictures, I especially like the first one. What a cool park. Sophie has only pulled that on me once (the crying when leaving something fun) makes you feel bad doesn't it? Porter is such a cutie.

Carly said...

mindi, those pictures are darling! you have such a cute family...i'm excited to see pictures of your little girl!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

That is so cute! Where do you guys live? We do need more parks like that around here. How fun.

Unknown said...

Hey Loo, yeah no kidding, i'm so glad that Donny has taken on the blogging project. He is really enjoying it, I just think it's funny when I walk in and he's blogging, stressing out about what new song to put on the playlist. So, Porter is huge. I love the picture of him and Jason on that big hill. It's cool, it almost looks like a cartoon. You guys are really cute. How old is Porter now? Is he older than Gabe, no...uh, I can't remember. Did you guys decide on a name for the new babooshka? I was thinking looloo? whaddya think?

James and Mary said...

Loo Loo, can I just say that your blog is sooo cute?! Porter is so dang adorable. I haven't talked to you in such a long time. I miss your little Loo face!

Carly said...

so, i just read about how old porter is: i can't believe you have a one-year-old and are about to have a new one! holy cow!

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a nice park! I'm glad Porter had such a great time...poor kid never wanted to leave, awww! By the way, I have finally changed my domain address so it doesn't have our last name in it. It is http://stephandbrit.blogspot.com/