Monday, June 9, 2008

All good things must come to an end

Well it's official my parents are on the plane back to Utah :( Here are the rest of the pictures from the awesome visit! (I was too busy having fun to remember to take lots of pictures, sorry!)

rudy, Rudy, RUdy, RUDy, RUDY!! Here is a picture of my Dad at the University of Notre Dame Stadium! I'm pretty sure Rudy is my Dad's favorite movie of all time. And I love it too, probably because my Dad loves it so much!
Here we are in KIRTLAND, this is a picture of Porter up at the Morley Farm he loved exploring! Check out the big scab on his head, as soon as we got to Kirtland he jumped out of the car and headed over to the curb, he got on the curb just fine but the street won on the way down!
Porter and my Mom in Historic Kirtland.
Do you think this Grandma was excited to see her newest grandbaby (number 24)!!Grandma and Grandpa Butterfield with the kids. We could not get Porter to cooperate!
And yesterday was Ellery's blessing day, It was a wonderful day and the blessing was super sweet, Jason did a great job. Here is the proud Daddy!! Ha, Ha, sorry she's pulling a silly face, we yanked the binki out to take the picture!

5 comments:

James and Mary said...

she is so stinkin' cute! she's a little chunker. james and i love rudy too!

Linds Forrest said...

That's a bummer your parents are on their way back home! Ellery's blessing dress is SO SO Cute!! I love it! You guys did so many fun things, and I am impressed at you getting up and going like that after just having a baby!! Way to go!

Stephanie said...

I used to watch Rudy all the time with my family...glad to know we weren't alone. The picture of Porter with the scab on his head is just, oh my heavens cute! He is growing up so fast. But I think my favorite is the picture of Ellery being kissed by Grandma. Her face seems to say, "Yeah, I'm just here to make your life better and to get lots of kisses!" :D SO CUTE!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Cute little blessing dress! She looks adorable.

The Tenney's said...

I LOVE her blessing dress! so cute!