Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One year ago today....

We are so glad you are here with us! We love you!!

(Picture courtesy of my sister Haylee)

A year ago today my Brother and Sister-in-law were in a horrible head-on car accident. Jordan was life-flighted to the hospital were he was fighting for his life in the ICU for just about a month. We are so blessed to have them here with us. I was kind of scared to have this day come, thinking it would bring back bad memories. But I was SO WRONG! This is a day that my Heavenly Father gave me to remember how much I love my family. I want each one of you to know how much I love you. Happy Birthday MOM, this is a good day!

4 comments:

Carly said...

I remember hearing about that. I can't believe it's been a year! We (meaning myself and my fam that knows Jordan) were really happy to hear that they were doing ok and healthy. Thank heavens for miracles!!!

Michelle said...

Ok I am all teary reading this post. Just another Tender Mercy of our Heavenly Father, thanks for sharing

Ereka said...

Thanks mind! We love you too!

The Tenney's said...

I can't believe its been a year already!
so i tried to call you a couple times today, i think YOUR phone was the problem b/c it worked fine to call everyone else. are you blocking my calls!?!? j/k :)