Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I stinkin' LOVE this kid!!!!

This is how I found my cute little boy earlier today........wonder what he is looking and longing for?

His new favorite toy!!! Grammy and I were at Good Will and found this car for $3.99 and Grammy just had to get it for this car loving boy!! We have absolutely no room in our apartment for big toys like this, and even though we live on the second story and have no easy way to get it downstairs often. We had to get it!!


Just to warn you, you are in for some dang cute pictures of my little man. I think it just shows how much he loves this toy that I was able to get such good happy pictures of him LOOKING at the camera. And the first picture of him in the car makes me happier than anything. Porter pulls this face every 5 min. throughout the day. But can I get it on camera? NOT UNTIL NOW!!! I LOVE IT!



Honestly it doesn't get better than this. Porter makes me smile every second of the day. He is such a happy, easy going, loving, sweet, handsome, independent, playful, funny, BEST EVER little boy! I LOVE YOU PORTER!
And oh how he loves his sister. At first it seemed like he thought that Ellery was just something new I brought home from Target or something. But more and more each day he realizes that she is here to stay! He is so sweet and loving towards her, I have yet to see him do anything jealous or mean to her. Anytime she makes a peep he comes to check on her. Neither of my children enjoyed "tummy time" as babies. So Ellery was squeaking a little bit on her tummy this morning and here is Porter to the rescue! I hope it is like this the rest of their lives, it almost brings me to tears to think about what a good big brother I KNOW Porter is going to be to all of his siblings!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute, great facials from Porter! Ellery is adorable in her blessing dress, what a sweetie. She is lucky to have Porter for a big brother.

Ereka said...

pretty cute!!! I want to meet baby Cellery...

Stephanie said...

I know you warned me, but those picture still knocked me off my chair...HOW ADORABLE! I love how excited he is about the car, and so sweet with Ellery - TOO cute!!