Friday, September 12, 2008

Ah CRUD!

Those were Jason's exact words last night. A while after his little ice cream snack, I hear Jason saying Ah CRUD, I can't find my ice cream. He thought he put it away in the freezer and could not find it. So that started the search for the ice cream. He searched through cupboards, the pantry, dish washer etc. Then I asked him if he checked the fridge, well there it was right next to the butter! Well it must have been a little late because, for some reason I thought it was pretty funny. I told him to leave it there so I could take a picture. Well, that's not the funny part...
The funny thing is, this afternoon as I was looking in the fridge trying to find something to eat for lunch....I look over and......yep......I left the ice cream in the fridge all night and all morning! I guess after taking the picture last night I just shut the fridge and went on with my night. Oopps!

On to more adorable things. Let me just say, I win for the chunkiest, cutest baby girl EVER!!! She went in for her 4 month appointment today and 18 lbs. and 6 oz. aRe yOu KIddINg mE! Ellery is has been over the 95% in height and weight her whole life. Oh I just love it. But I've gotta know when it stops, she has got to slow down at some point! Everyone says once she gets active she will even out. But holy cow, it stresses me out a little bit. I feel bad even saying that because I think people THINK I don't love her chub, which is TOTALLY untrue! I love the rolls and cheeks. But honestly people. Maybe some of you out there who have had chunky babies can give me some reassurance that she is not going to be a 100 pound toddler!
(Here she is with her first taste of cereal, hopefully it will fill her gut a little better and a little less fattier than her formula!)

5 comments:

the murdocks said...

Oh I LOOOVE chub. Cooper was such a chunk and that is my only requirement for all my babies :) Don't worry, he was huge and he has evened out. She will for sure lose that weight. But enjoy those rubber-band wrists while you can!

Sarah said...

That whole ice cream incident is so funny! Ellery is just so adorable and I love love love all of her bows and head bands.

Tamara Jacobs said...

I think that Ellery is sooo cute! I love baby chubbers! Oh and thanks so much for the baby legging instructions! I'm going to give it a try:)

Jessica said...

Enjoy her chub while you can. Sophie was a chunck FOREVER, and only recently has playing taken priority over eating. It makes me sad to see her thinning out! Ellery is absolutely adorable, I hope you have some pictures of those rolls.

The Tenney's said...

18 lbs! holy, i just weighed Kaitlyn and she weighs about 21 lbs. i just LOVE, LOVE , LOVE Ellery's cheeks! tell her that she gets them from me.... ;)