Monday, September 22, 2008

Mushy, Mushy!

I hate posting with out pictures. But my darn computer that I upload pictures on is being lame, along with out internet!! One of my favorite things that my sister-in-law does on her blog is she makes lists of the reasons why she loves her family. I love it and so... I thought I would share just a few reasons why I have the best husband and kids ever!!!

JASON
1-He is the best dad, he loves his kids SOOOOO much!
2-He is a hard worker.
3-He is so smart, it amazes me how well he retains knowledge. He is my dictonary, he can always answer my questions.(And if some reason he can't, I can always find him on the computer looking it up. He loves to learn!)
4-His Laugh!
5-He loves me, and knows me better than I know myself.
6-The way he looks at me.
7-He's a spiritual giant.
8-His humor and whit, anyone who knows Jason, or has been around him for a few minutes knows he's the best!
9-His relationship with Porter. He loves both of his children equally, but there is just something super special when they are around eachother! (I can't wait to see how his relationship with Ellers will develop!)
10-How much he loves his Mom and sisters! (He loves his Dad and brothers too.) There is just something about it that makes him even more attactive!

PORTER
1-How he fills my cup everyday, there is always a sweet smile, or big hug right around the corner!
2-How he is so aware of the world around him. He may not have a very big vocabulary but he knows so much, just by watching.
3- O.C.D, he is so orderly, he loves to line things up, stack things up. It drives him banana's when thigs don't sit straight. And hates to have a messy mouth or hands. I believe that is another reason why he doesn't have a huge vocabulary, because he will hold things up, wanting to know what they are called, and usually dosen't say it until he can say it correctly!
4-How he is so tickilish, just like his Daddy!
5-How much he loves his cars, he has one in each hand all day and all night. It amazes me the things he can still do while holding one in each hand. It is almost like they are a part of him.
6-How well he sleeps, he loves to go down for his nap and to bed.
7-How darn cute he is with Ellery, he is so sweet with her and loves to be around her.
8-I love that he sticks out his toungue when he is concentrating (like me)!
9-He is so content and happy, it seems he always makes the best out of situations. He is content to hang out and go with the flow.
10-He's silly, I love seeing what HE thinks is funny.

ELLERY
1-Her smile, it melts my heart. (Crooked just like dad's, and I love her dimples!)
2-The way she sleeps, both arms flopped up buy her face!
3-She puts up with Porter "loves" and sometimes even enjoys them!
4-She is a cuddle bug.
5-Her laugh, oh my GOODNESS....it is the best gut laugh ever (far better than that YouTube baby!)
6-Her chub!
7-She loves playing with her toys, much more interested than Porter was at this age!
8-Her voice, it is so girly!
9-The way she chugs like her daddy, fastest bottle 6oz. in 3 minutes! (There is a reason she weighs what she does!)
10-So content just like her brother, she just goes with the flow!

I could go on for days, I love my family they make me so happy. I am the luckiest girl EVER!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

I still read, with or without pictures! You have a fun blog- i love your posts.

Linds Forrest said...

Ah Mindi that is so sweet!! You have such a wonderful family and they are lucky to have you as their wife and mother!!

Kerri said...

What we love about Mindi:

1-Her Creativity! She's able to create ANYTHING she wants or sees, and looks great every time.
2-Her Cinnamon Rolls, Banana Bread, Peanut Butter Rice Krispie squares (what did you call these again?) For a somewhat picky eater, she's a GREAT cook.
3-Her compassion with her friends.
4-Her testimony and knowledge of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the scriptures. She lets it guide her life and how she interacts with others.
5-She laughs easily.
6-Her style :0 She always looks so great and fun and put together.
7-Her generosity in teaching us all how to do good crafts.
8-Her ability to find the most amazing deals ANYWHERE.
9-Her willingness to speak her mind, even in a kind way when she doesn't disagree. You go, Mindi! Let your opinion be heard!
10-If I feel guilty about taking a nap during the day, I can think...Don't worry...Mindi's doing it too :)