Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"Chi-He" (Chick-Hicks)

It's no secret how much my little Porter loves the movie Cars. His favorite car to play with is his Chick-Hicks and I just love the way he says it! He was being so animated while watching it today, I just had to take some pictures!


In other news, I just thought I would let you know what a wonderful brother Porter is. He is very good at giving Ellery a binky. It is surprising how well he is at getting it in, and keeping it in!
And she is really good at taking it out!Ellery on the other hand loves to play with her toys, while......
Porter likes to play with his toys on TOP of Ellery!

2 comments:

Carly said...

So...funny story. I was putting together some things for a baby book, and I decided that I needed to look back through some of my blog posts to find some info...and I found the first comment you made on my blog. Yeah...that was the first time I saw it. Like, 2 minutes ago. That's all.

The Tenney's said...

So even as girly as Kaitlyn is, her favorite movie is Cars too! They truley were meant to be. She runs around the house saying "Ka-Chow!"
i LOVE, LOVE how sweet POrter is with Ellery, those pictures are so cute!