Friday, February 1, 2008

Things you may or may not want to know about me?

I've been TAGGED!


10 years ago: I was in 8th grade at Eastmont Middle School, I remember some of my favorite classes were... Theatre, Dance, Home Education and Science.



Snacks I enjoy: Ice cream, donuts, rice krispy treats, twizzlers, skittles. (I am not much of a chocolate girl unless it is DARK chocolate!)



5 things on my to-do-list today:

1. Laundry

2. Make shopping list for tomorrow.

3. Get Porter on a better nap schedule (It's all Utah's fault.)

4. Make dinner

5. Go see 27 dresses with my friend Mary!



Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a house and second car, make sure my entire family was stable, give money to the church, invest and put tons away then SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!!!!!!



3 of my bad habits:

1. Procrastination!

2. Eating too much junk food.

3. Not remembering to take my pre-natals:(



5 places I have lived:

1. Orem, UT

2. Sandy, UT

3. South Jordan, UT

4. Provo, UT

5. Naperville, Illinois



Jobs I have had:

I have been a hostess, and the majority of High School I worked at a Day Care. I was a server at Mimi's Cafe, I have worked at 2 different mortgage companies as a receptioninst, Great Harvest Bread Company,(YUMMY!) a scrapbook company, MyFamily.com, Cottonwood OB/GYN. And of course the best of all a MOM!!



Things people don't know about me:

1. I have a really bad habit of seeing someone doing something, and thinking I have a better way or idea of doing it, and wanting to but in. Sometimes it honestly takes everything in me just to walk away.

2. Before I had children I used to watch kids shows all by myself. Some of my favorites would be PB&J Otter (I am truley sad this is not on anymore), Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Little Einstiens, Higgley Town Heros, Arthur etc. (That's really embarassing!)

3. I have a way of finding really good deals. I think it is because I go shopping all the time and probably know the contents of some stores better than the employees. Jason likes to say that I have a shopping fairy, and the only problem he has with this is....because I got it on sale, I just think that means I can buy more. (It's kinda true)



I TAG.....Carli, Haylee, and Lindsey!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great tag! I really enjoyed it :)

Jessica said...

That's fun stuff. I love to watch Arthur too, did you ever see Pepperann? That was my favorite of all time, but it's not on anymore either. :( You are such a cutie, it's fun to learn more about you!

Carli said...

ohhhhh, i'm so sad that I didn't see that you tagged me. I have been such a blogging slacker lately. You are like freaking amazing blog lady now. Holy crap. I love you and your blog and I think you are such a good Mommy.