Saturday, February 16, 2008

The "cup" game

Porter and Jason's favorite game! I know I have posted about these stacking cups before, but honestly Porter can't get enough of them. I even went to IKEA and got him some new ones with really cute patterns and colors and he still prefers these silly dollar ones. It all started by Jason challenging himself to stack and balance all of them on his head. I guess Porter thought it would be fun to join in. This was right before bed so sorry he looks like a "Walmart" baby. (I hope you all get what I mean by that. I know you do Tiff, I stole it from you!)


Discaimer: I want you all to know that I really do love Walmart, I shop there every week. But lets put it this way, I would much rather have him look like a Target baby than a Walmart baby! Have a good day!

5 comments:

The Tenney's said...

yeah! i like the cute family pic! i know, i'm always taking pictures too, so its mostly Brian in them. You are just so fun to tease sometimes...:)!

Jessica said...

Looks like fun, you can tell Porter's really into it!
I think I know what you mean about a "Wal-Mart baby" that's pretty funny. I have personal quest to not shop there and try and get others to do the same ever since I did a report on them in college about how they buy most of their product from China, hurting the US... but it's hard to do! Truth be told I was there just yesterday. :(

Michelle said...

What a fun, cute daddy jason is. Have I mentioned how much we miss you guys lately?
ps I saw your sis Haylee at cheesecake factory on friday!!!

Stephanie said...

And the family picture is a great one by the way! You guys look great in it (especially you!) I love the picture of Porter with cups on his head. Britton always plays that kind of game with Jack too and it's adorable. Jack will hold his head so still when Britton puts something on top, but then he is done and he wiggles his head all around until whatever is on top falls off. And then he wants to do it all over again. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Porter is definitely a Target baby. Cute christmas pics by the way--wonder where you got those? I should send the rest of them to you. They are all cute!