Sunday, February 24, 2008

PINK & 2 Months Late!!

I don't know if you all remember... but Porter did not care AT ALL for his Birthday Cake! About a week or more before his birthday he went on this kick where all he would eat was crackers, yogurt, bananas, applesauce, and chicken nuggets. It was so frustrating because Porter is such an amazing eater. He will eat almost anything you put in front of him. So of course he did not touch his cake (he ate teddy grahams instead.)
Well...I am happy to say that Porter gave me the best birthday gift this year. I'm sure I was much more upset with the fact that he didn't want his cake more than he was. We were going to do this for Jason's birthday last month and it didn't end up happening (Porter went to bed early.) I knew he had it in him. So here you have it, Porter going at it with a piece of my birthday cake!

Man I LOVE this boy! He makes me sooooooo HAPPY, I can't get enough of him. Overall my Birthday was great. It was a busy day of outings and such a blast with my 2 favorite boys.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Mindi! I'm glad he FINALLY ate cake for you. His birthday cake was such a cute one, can't believe he didn't want it! Hope you're feeling well, I can't believe how soon "little miss" is coming, that's so exciting!!

Linds Forrest said...

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY!!! I can't believe another birthday. What day is it on? Your birthday cake looked really yummy, and I love that Porter drove straight in!! Way to go P-man!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had a fun day!

Kristin Morris said...

Hey Mindi! This is Kristin (Romney) Morris. I found your blog through Carli's, and I love to look at it. You have such a cute little family! Congratulations on being pregnant! That's super exciting. Hope all is well

Stephanie said...

I'm SO sorry I didn't call on your birthday! I really was thinking about you and I hope it was a great one!
Also, I'm glad Porter had such a great time with the cake...even if it was pink :)