Saturday, May 24, 2008

I love Polka Dots

BAG TAG
My friend Val "bag tagged" me a while back so, since I got an adorable new bag for Mother's Day I thought I would share! (That also means it is pretty clean and boring, but oh well!)

Contents:

  • Wallet
  • Insurance information
  • pen
  • gum
  • Burt's Bees chap stick (l live on this stuff)
  • Phone
  • Diaper's size 4 and size 1 (yep, no newborn diapers for our little chunk!)
  • Wipes
  • 2 toy cars
  • Container full of goldfish crackers
  • Container with about 5 graham cracker sticks
  • Sippy cup, Bottle
  • Formula container
  • 2 packs of fruit snacks
  • Johnson's baby lotion

And I had to hurry and snap a picture of my little man blogging with me. Another great GARAGE SALE find. He loves the computer!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my heck, Porter is the CUTEST!! Thanks for sharing the bag tag...your bag is SO fun! :D

zdiggity said...

I can't believe how big Porter is getting and I love his little computer. Give both of your sweet babies a kiss from me.

Valerie Plowman said...

That is a lot of stuff for one little bag! Good packing skills!