Monday, May 5, 2008

Porter LOVES to get out!

Don't mind the ugly pregnancy feet! So....this afternoon after Porter's nap, he comes up to me with 2 shoes in hand literally trying to put them on my feet. As soon as I understood what he was trying to do, I went ahead and put them on. It's amazing that he got a left and right, and as soon as I had both on he got a huge grin on his face and started waving BYE-BYE! I don't blame him it was a super nice day outside!!

Needless to say we did end up going out, how could I say no. (However, I did wear matching shoes!) We ended up at the grocery store and I made the best purchase of the year!! Let me just say, I wait ALL YEAR LONG for Christmas time to come around to eat MINT M&M's, and I don't know why in the world M&M's stopped making the CRISPY M&M's in the first place, they are delicious! Well, I'm sure you can guess what's next....they are making limited edition Indiana Jones CRISPY MINT M&M's!! Yummmmmmm!!!!!

7 comments:

James and Mary said...

yeah for herman and ducky! (remember how carli named your feet in high school??)

Linds Forrest said...

Have you ever tried Mint M&M's?! I agree with you about Crispy M&M's... and now I am totally intrigued! Can't wait to try these Mint Crispy M&M's.

Proter is so cute how he brought you some shoes!! What an awesome little guy!

Jessica said...

Cute story. Sophie brings me my shoes all day too, so I have to shut the closet. :) I'm afried mint crispy m&m's don't sound too appetizing, call me crazy but I never got into the crispy thing. My fav is peanut butter m&m's!

Stephanie said...

That is just too darn cute!! Watching them learn things is the absolute BEST!!

Stephanie said...

Guess what! Micki has finally made a blog, but she is still putting it all together, so maybe leave her a comment so she can just click over to your blog...
http://www.mickiandryan.blogspot.com/

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Brinklee does the same thing and says "go, side, go, shoes." It is so cute. They love the outdoors. I can't believe how close you are. You are going to have this baby soon. Wow!!! Good luck.

Carli said...

OH MY GOSH! I was just about to comment about how I named your feet, and then I saw Mary's comment. That's funny she remembered. I really do love your feet.