Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Pretty Girl

*I would just like to say that I am not a photographer, nor do I care to be one. (I'll leave that to my sisters). But every newborn needs nakey pictures. So here is my attempt!
I just had to get one in of my "Sharpei Puppy" look at all her 9.4 lbs of rolls!
I love, love, love Naartjie clothes for little girls! Every time she has something on that is Naartjie I find myself taking tons of pictures. I am so sad they don't have one out here. (I guess it's okay though, there is no way I can afford it!)

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know I've said this before, but I am seriously SO glad you keep the pictures coming - Ellery is the sweetest little girl ever! (Great bows, by the way :D)

Michelle said...

MMMMMM...I just want to eat her up!!! She is soo dang cute!!!

Jessica said...

Darling, good work. I really like her little beanie and her bows, of course! She's growing into them a bit and looking gorgeous.

shreevit2beaver said...

She is cute. Wish we could see her head, but some of those bows get in the way.
Seriously though, she is a cute little thing.

The Stanley's said...

Oh, she is so beautiful... I love all her little rolls!

Valerie Plowman said...

So cute! I am glad you are loving having the two little children. You are a natural mommy :)

The Tenney's said...

She is so beautiful. She is so her mommies little girl in her cute outfits and bows!

Linds Forrest said...

She really is SO GORGEOUS!! Oh, I am obsessed with all her cute bows and darling outfits, but that hair is AWESOmE!