Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Whoa BABY!

*Ellery just came back from her 2 week check-up and HOLY MOLY!!
10 lbs. 6 oz. (95%)
23 inches long (over 100%)
15 for head (80%)
And I love every inch, roll, and pudge! We love our chunky Ellery!!
My poor babies! Within the first 2 weeks of both of their lives they have both gotten eye infections, same eye too. I noticed in the hospital with Ellery that it was coming. The pediatrician told me that at the time it just looked like a clogged eye duct, but to watch it. Well sure enough it turned into an infection, good thing I still have Porter's medication to clear it up.
I refused to take a picture of Porter's infection (dumb). It must have been the whole "new mom" thing but I felt so horrible and that it was somehow my fault that he got the infection. But I still put up a picture of him around one week (when he got his infection.)

As I was looking through Porter's old pictures I just had to add this....Look at the difference between my two babies. TOO FUNNY!

8 comments:

The Tenney's said...

Poor Ellers! At least its something you can clear up easily enough.

Anonymous said...

Wow Mindi. They look like each other.

Jessica said...

Poor babies, it probably hurts you more than it hurts her though. :) I can't see their faces very well but it seems that Porter was quite a bit smaller than Ellery!

Linds Forrest said...

How weird about the eye infection!! And that difference of your Porter boy and Ellery is funny. How cute are your kids!! Does Jason do school through the summer? Do you move back to Utah?! What are your Summer plans?!

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry for Ellery! Poor thing, but at least this time you don't seem to feel as bad about it :)
Both your babies are the cutest ever - LOVE all the pictures :D

Michelle said...

Poor little Ellery:( Eye infections are never fun. I can't stand how cute ellery is...I want to hold her and kiss her and squish those amazing little cheeks and legs...if she were my baby I would want to bite them, but since Im just the aunt I will settle on squishing them:) we love and miss you!!!

Valerie Plowman said...

Your two are like mine. Even thougth Kaitlyn has always weighed less than Brayden, she has had the roles while he has been lean. Cute little roles :)

mickiandryan said...

I love it!! I wish I could hold that sweet little baby girl! Give them big kisses from us.