Sunday, July 20, 2008

Best Buds!

We had a fun weekend playing with our little friend Madelyn. I say "little friend" she's actually 3 months older than Porter but is so petite. These two play so well together. I love when Porter has friends over to play, he has so much fun. It is so fun to see them interact with one another and to see what they think is "funny"!

I gave them each a cup of goldfish crackers but instead of eating out of their own cup, they shared one, and moved on to the next!
They were laying with pillows on the floor, just laughing at each other. Too cute!!
We love playing with our friend Madelyn. It's a good thing she likes to play with cars too!
Too funny, here is a picture with (Leah) Porter and Madelyn almost a year ago, it is CRAZY how much they have grown in that amount of time!! (Don't you love Porter's RED socks, he he!)

2 comments:

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

I love their room! You did such a good job with them. Also, I can't believe Ellery sleeps that long at 2 months. That rocks! I hope I get as lucky.

mickiandryan said...

Poter is getting so big. We miss you guys! Give Ellery and Porter big kiss from us. Tell Jason hello.