Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm lovin' life!

She's getting so BIG, I swear she weighs over 13 pounds by now and I LOVE IT!! I just thought she looked pretty darn cute today. Her aunt Haylee gave her this cute little skirt and it is a size 6 month, that's right you read correctly 6 month!
She smiles now! Not very often though, she is pretty stingy when it comes to smiling. Here are some pictures of her "almost" smiling.

Porter wanted to come get in on the action.
I told him to give her a kiss, and he sometimes confuses "kisses" with "blowing kisses". He ended up putting his had up to HER mouth and saying MMMMM...AAHHH! So she ended up giving him kisses instead, too CUTE!
Some more of my cute little Ellers!

Have a good day :P

4 comments:

Angie and Dallas said...

Mind, your babies are so cute!!!! They are precious! How are you by the way??

Kristie said...

You're kids are beautiful. I'm so glad I found your blog!

Jessica said...

She DOES look very cute. I love her cubby cheeks, what a doll!

Jennie B. said...

Oh my word! She is so dang cute and I LOVE chunky babies! Look at her cute cute eyes!!!