Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why I blog...My kids!

I would like to start with a quote that perfectly explains the reason I blog.......
"I blog for selfish reasons. I don't scrapbook. I don't journal. I rarely even print my pictures. My blog is my way of keeping track of our lives. I will warn you now, the majority of the things written here will probably bore you. There will be MANY pictures and LOTS of things about my children that you couldn't care less about. Read on!"

I saw this on someones blog and could not have said it better myself! The only thing I would add would be, this is for our grandmas! Because some of the things on here, are things that only a grandma would love! So if you would like...READ ON!

The kids room is finally the way I want it! It isn't very easy living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 4 people and all of there things. Some very nice friends in our ward are letting us borrow their crib until Porter gets a big boy bed (which is not for a while)! I found this white book shelf at Good Will for $1.99 and could not pass it up. So now both kids have their own crib and their own book shelf. YEAH!
I am hoping that Ellery will be moving into her room in the next month or two. As soon as she sleeps in until at least 7:00 am. She is almost there, she goes to bed around 9:00pm and gets up around 6-6:30am!
And what's a post with out my adorable kids!

6 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Dito on the blogging thing. Have you seen that one blog simplysoblessed.blogspot.com? It makes you almost feel guilty for blogging. But blogging is for your own benefit to capture life as we go through it. I love seeing all your posts. Your kiddos room sure is cute!! You sure do a great job at decorating and finding steal of a deal!

Laci said...

Their rooms look darling!

The Stanley's said...

Oh, Ellery is getting so big! Your kids are beautiful- I will send you that e-mail address asap! Sorry, we've been pretty busy lately, but I'm back to blogging now!

Ereka said...

I looked at the comments on Haylee's blog and i'm a little sad your haven't cried about Bella growing up so fast... He he he

Stephanie said...

Great job on the kids' room, Mindi (and Jason too, I suppose), it's so cute and organized :D

Shannon said...

So how did you get that bargain fairy to land on your shoulder? You know how and where to get the best deals! Their room is cute and so organized. I'll have to ask you before I go shopping anywhere!