Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A real JOB!

It's official Jason started his new job on Monday! He is a law clerk for a law firm in down town Chicago. I am so proud of my hubby and all the hard work he puts in at school and now at his job. I love him so much and I am so grateful that he is mine!
(Thanks for letting me take a picture babe!)
But boy is Porter going to miss his BEST FRIEND! I can't put into words how much I love the relationship Porter has with his dad, they are truly best friends. You wouldn't believe all the hugs and loves Porter gives to his dad, at times I admit I'm quite jealous!
Here they are at their new favorite game....Jason whispering in his ear, he thinks it is SO cool!

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I just love reading your blog to see how happy you are! Your family is so darling and congrats to Jason on that job!!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

Congratulations! That is so awesome when you can see all the hard work pay off! Hooray.

Laci said...

Yay!! Thats so awesome for you guys! Tell Jason Congrats from us!:o)

zdiggity said...

Way to go Jason!! We are so proud of you!!

Megan said...

Congrats! That's exciting. Your little girl is getting so cute and big. Sounds like you will be staying for a while. Boys do love there Dads.

Linds Forrest said...

P.S. I copied you and did a little 'Just thought you would like to know' on my blog. he he... it's too cute not to steal.

P.S.S. Is it hard to change the background? I have been debating this issue for much time... talk to me! :)

P.S.S.S. If you lived in Utah we FOR SURE would be getting together!! :)

Michelle said...

Way to go Chubs!! So proud of you!!! Love-Crazy Eyes:)

Mindi- love the new layout...super cute!!!

Mike and Leslie said...

Jason, Congrats on the new job! Mindi(and Jason) your kids are so CUTE! Porter seems like a lot of fun. Glad you guys are doing well.