Wednesday, July 9, 2008

lunch time

Normally when I tell Porter it's time for lunch he gets so excited and goes and stands next to his high chair. Not today, he decided that he is a big boy and thought it was a good idea to go and sit on my chair. He was so proud of himself, and it was too cute not to let him stay and have lunch there!!

I love when kids learn new things. When lunch was over Porter reached over and grabbed my bowl, and when he did my fork and bowl made a loud "clanking noise" he thought this was SO FUNNY! He then proceeded to take my fork and try and make that noise with his plastic bowl, which obviously didn't work. So he came back to my bowl and thought it was the funniest thing. This lasted quite some time. I love my little discoverer! (P.S. don't mind the dirty dishes, and I promise that Porter had more to eat than the Nilla Wafers left in his bowl.)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my heavens, Porter - you are the cutest!! I LOVe his "happy" face in the last picture :D

Megan said...

So cute. I love the one below where is fell asleep. Blake hasn't done that yet. I is getting to be a big boy and Ellery is growing quick too. Cute fam.

Jessica said...

Porter is such a cutie, I LOVE that last picture!!
You new background is adorable!

Matt and Paige Cahoon said...

Hey Mindi!!

This is Paige Allen now Cahoon!! I just came across your blog and I was super excited to see how good you are doing!!! I can't believe you have 2 kids...they are darling!! What a cute family!