Monday, July 28, 2008

Spread the WORD!

"Now, may I ask that you join the conversation by participating on the internet to share the gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration. Most of you already know that if you have access to the internet you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true..." Elder M. Russell Ballard

I have added my testimony to my blog, in hope of spreading what I know to be true. And to help others to know what I stand for, and believe in. I encourage each of you to take time to write down your testimony. Whether it be on your blog, or in your journal. I hope each of you find the time to ponder and express yourself sometime soon.

Speaking of spreading the word...... I have the most ADORABLE little brother coming home from his mission in just a few short months. October to be exact! He has been such a wonderful missionary and example to me while on his mission. Here are a few recent pictures of the handsome dude! P.S. Girls watch out, he is single and up for the taking (in 2 and a half months)!


4 comments:

James and Mary said...

oh my goodness. little landon is so big! i can't believe it. oh yeah i got my material at material girls. i stinkin' love that place!

The Checks Mix said...

Mindi!

Yay! I was so excited to see a comment from you because I have been trying to hunt down your blog address! Now I have it! Your blog is darling! And what a GREAT idea to spread the gospel even through a blog! I will have to do that! Oh, I LOVE Porter's princess shoe he tried on! And, the flower headbands are adorable! I may just have to steal your idea! But I promise I will not sell any. It will only be for my personal use and then if anyone asks I will tell them to buy them from you! I try to figure out how I can coordinate one of your bows you made in Haela's outfits on a daily basis. I just LOVE them! Thanks again!

Charity

The Staples Fam said...

We should totally hook up my little sister with him! She is 19 turning 20 and is so much fun! He is a cutie!

Kerri said...

Mindi--Steve and I were just checkin' you out and love that you put your testimony on your blog. Way to make it your own. It's who you are! We can see pics of family, hobbies, and the fun life you lead, but your words show us what is your core. thanks!