Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Near death experience!

J/K, It was no where near death. But it could have hurt someone pretty bad! Last night I was like a kid again and stayed out late with some girlfriends. When I got home I needed to unwind, and Ellery was wide awake. So we decided to hang out on the couch and watch some Tori and Dean. ( I know, but I got hooked!) Around 12:30 I hear this HUGE bang on my ceiling and I thought the people upstairs were being but heads. But then I look over and the ceiling fan above my kitchen table is hanging by a wire. I run and get Jason and he stands under the fan and barley touches it and it falls!!! He barley caught it, otherwise I'm sure my table would have some pretty ugly scratches!!

Jason is so mad, the fan was on, but it was on the lowest level. Could you imagine if it were going any faster and flew off, it could have been ugly!


On a better note, here is my cute little girl!

9 comments:

Laci said...

first of all, i watched tori and dean for the first time yesterday and now im hooked too! haha! and secondly, that is CRAZY!!!!! I would be furious!!! That could've been horrible...good thing it wasnt worse!!

ps thanks SO much again for coming last night and the DARLING gift!!

Carly said...

No fun with the fan! I'm glad no one was hurt.

Ellery is a darling little/big baby. I can't believe how chunky she is. I love it! It's getting me excited for my own little one.....he's due in about 6 weeks!

Laci said...

hey, just a random question...how did you put everyones blogs on the side with how often they update it? does that make sense? Anyway, i would love it if you could explain it to me! Thanks!

mickiandryan said...

Ellery has such a cute smile!! Scary story glad to hear it didn't hurt anyone!!

Valerie Plowman said...

That is scary! I am glad no one got hurt.

Valerie Plowman said...

I know about the photographer. I think the reason I didn't ask for a new one is because I didn't want to hurt her feelings. Being a mom has made me soft :). She is a nice person and seems to be really shy, she just has no talent at being a photographer. I think next time, though, if she is there I will try to descretely pull someone aside and request a different photographer. I have more than paid my dues!

Ereka said...

Yippers... That looks pretty scary! Ell's looks really cute!

Stephanie said...

That's horrible (but I hear you get to move to a better spot, yay!!)

The Tenney's said...

crazy!!!! i would be so freaked. at least it happened late enough that porter wasn't around. Britton said you get to move downstairs now, thats awesome!