Friday, August 1, 2008

All about Ellers!

I love my chubby little girl! She is such a happy, easy going baby! Ellery loves to be sung to, she gets a huge smile on her face all through out each song. She loves to play patty-cake, and loves to watch anything her brother is doing! Ooohhh, I just love her!!!!
I love babies wrapped up in their towels! And maybe I am a horrible mom, but I love crying pictures, I think they are super cute. Ellery hates when she gets out of the bath, and the cold air hits her!

Daddy loves!
Anywhere I set Ellery on her blanket, Porter has to be there too. He brings over his cars and tries to put them in her hands. She loves to watch him and I think it is adorable!
(Notice him moving her leg, so he can play with his cars better!)

2 comments:

Camron Amy Brycson said...

Your two little munchkins are soooo cute! I wanna squish Ellery's little cheeks!

Megan said...

cute, cute, cute. I can't believe she is so big and cute. I bet they will be good friends.