Saturday, August 16, 2008

The measurements are in!

You can't really tell by the photos but the baby with the bigger thighs is.......Porter! But only by about an inch. Ellery's thighs come in at 9 inches thick, while Porter's are 10 inches. Love it! I just love my little Ellery rolls. Here are some of her nakey, I'm sure this is the only time she will enjoy chubby pictures of herself!



It was so hard to get a good picture of her, she was cooing at the camera the ENTIRE time! All this girl does is talk, talk, talk! And it is SO girly, I stinkin' love it. She is getting so fun as her little personality comes out. Love you Miss Ellery!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all of the baby rolls and they can never have too many. From the looks of the pic it totally looks like Ellery has Porter beat though. She is just to cute!

Sarah said...

Oh by the way, I love your new background! And I still am so disappointed that that garage sale had a $5 entrance fee. What a rip huh? I am glad to see that you guys are just like us and totally turned around once you saw the sign.

James and Mary said...

she is soooo precious! babies with rolls are the best!

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

What a little chunk! I love it! She is so cute. You do a fabulous job on all of her bows. Aren't girls just so much fun?!?

the murdocks said...

There is truly nothing I love more than a chubby baby! That's my only wish with all my kiddies. Cooper was huge, and I LOVED it!

Carli said...

She looks like Jason, except for I think she has your lips. She is so round and pudgy. I bet you just love to squeeze her. I love you new background. It's so happy. Love ya

Anonymous said...

It looks like you are pulling the tape measure pretty tight on those chubby little legs! How cute. I love her belly too.