Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nemo touched the Butt!

Or... "Porter went out and got the ball!" My cute boy HATES the grass. So as you can see in this first picture he is in quite the pickle!

Soon this became a game to his mean mom, who kept throwing the ball out a little farther each time (he, he).
(I'm down, but how do I get the ball with out taking any steps?)
I love how high he lifts his feet(ha,ha).

We are trying to soak up these last few days of summer. It came and went WAY to fast. Jason heads back to school on Monday:(

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so funny he hates the grass. I think it's funny how us mom's get a kick out of teasing our little ones. Hey Mindi, sorry to do this to ya but I tagged you. I have never done this before and if you don't do it I totally understand.

Stephanie said...

So funny! Porter is such a cutie and whenever I get on your blog I wish that he and Jack could play together - that would be so much fun! I know what you mean about summer going so fast...Britton starts on Monday too, so it'll be back to the grind. Good luck to you! (Not that you'll need it, SuperMom) :D

Kristin Morris said...

That is too cute! Carson can't get enough of the grass! Whenever I can't get him to stop crying I just take him outside and set him on the grass! Then he is as happy as can be!

mickiandryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.