Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby Legs

Okay, so in the stores Baby Legs cost around $12.oo A PAIR!!! That is crazy. I wanted them so bad, that I bought some at Target on sale for $8.50, so lame. Well now I know how to make them!! They are so easy to make and I made 3 pair for $4.99. I love the look of them, and think they are a fun change from boring old tights! I am trying to find some good socks to make Porter some (It looks really cute to put them on boy's arms, underneath short sleeved shirts!)


6 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! Did you say you just use socks?

Tamara Jacobs said...

Will you tell me how you do it? I LOVE these little leggings so much, but yeah they are way too expensive!!! I would love to make some for Pres and baby boy on the way!

Linds Forrest said...

Those are SO cute Mindi! That's funny cause I was going to say how much Tam loves them... (above comment!). But I would pay you to learn how to make them as well. Those would be awesome gifts!!

Unknown said...

You must tell me how to make them. Those are so dang cute. She looks so precious. You are freakin awesome Loo.. Lubba

Ereka said...

I can't wait to meet her in October! I'm so happy you are coming, it wouldn't be the same with out you!

the murdocks said...

I LOVE those!! Cutest pattern...and impressive that you can make them!