Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Porter and Ellery SHOW!

Man I love these kids!! My whole world revolves around these two. And I am loving every moment! Porter loves to hold his sister, that is until the camera comes out and then I get this!
Me:"Porter, what does a train say?"
Porter: "Choo-Choooo"
He is the cutest boy EVER!!

No words can describe!!
If you have seen Porter lately you would know that if I haven't already given in and handed over a binki(so there isn't drool dripping off his elbows), he has his fingers in his mouth. I am pretty sure he is about to get 3 more teeth all at the same time. Today in the car I heard him gagging and look back to see that his entire fist was in his mouth and he gagged himself so hard that he had thrown up! Yet his hand stayed in the mouth through it all. My poor boy!
I just had to take a picture of him before church this Sunday, he looked so stinking cute!
Again, there aren't enough words to explain. Double chins, cheesy smile and all!!!!! Love her!!
Have a good day :P

5 comments:

Carly said...

Holy cow! Look at those cheeks and arm rolls! Wow. She's darling. Love it!

Linds Forrest said...

That baby girl is so cute!! I love those 'jaw breaker' cheeks. You are such a cute Momma!!!

Jessica said...

There's no denying you have two very cute kiddos! I love the chubby stage, Ellery looks very "healthy." It used to make me laugh when people would call Sophie "healthy" instead of fat... little did they know we referred to her as chubba-whubba! So cute.

Carli said...

Mindi you are such a good Mommy. I love how much you love to be a Mom. It's very inspiring, really. Oh yeah, and your kids are extra extra cute. Love you.

mickiandryan said...

They are so cute!!! Miss you guys!