Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brownie mix $2.49, Wii $246.97, The look on Mindi's and Mary's face while boxing....

PRICELESS!

I can't believe I just put this on the Internet for all to see (sorry Mary). We could not stop laughing the entire time. The boys were boring, while Mary and I were punching away like mad women! (It has been about 3 days and my arms are still killing from the boxing workout!)

Here's a great picture of Mary after she got a STRIKE, while bowling!



Brandon doing the "Granny" Shot!
Here is Jason doing his TURKEY dance, 3 strikes in a row baby! Thanks for the fun night Brandon and Mary!! (And thanks to our 3 kids for sleeping through all the laughter!)

7 comments:

Megan said...

Cute. I am glad to see how much you guys had. Looks like things are going well.

Kerri said...

WHAT A BLAST!!!!!!!

mickiandryan said...

Mindi I know what you mean, when we got ours we did boxing and tennis my arms were killing me for days.

Stephanie said...

You guys ROCK! Too much fun :D And I am so happy for you too, that the kids slept through it - what luck!

Sarah said...

Those are some great action shots you got there!

Linds Forrest said...

Looks like a BLAST and a half. Your hair is so cute curly like that, and that flower in your hair...did you make it?! The granny shot pic is funny!

Mary, Brandon, & Madelyn said...

I'll forgive you some day for putting these pictures of us on the internet. JK! It was such a fun night. I think about find 3 look-a-like miis all of the time now!