Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Look how big I am!

Ellery looks so cute in her Bumbo! She's not quite ready for it, her head isn't quite stable enough. But I sure do love her chubby thighs in her Bumbo!

I haven't measured yet, but I am pretty sure Eller's thighs are bigger than Porters.

And here is my little stinker pants. He will not let me feed him anymore so while feeding himself yogurt, I here these hysterical laughs from the other room. And come and find this! (He had the yogurt cup upside down, banging the yogurt out of it, Grrr!)




3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your blog!!!! You are so good at taking pictures. I have been really bad at taking pictures lately. Anyways, it was so much fun seeing you today and we really do need to get together more. seriously. I am so glad we have you blog address now!

Camron Amy Brycson said...

Don't you just love having a "Mr. Independent?!" At least you can get yours to wear a bib!

Stephanie said...

I SOOOO know what you mean about independent eating, lol.
And what a cute bow, Ellery! :D